Our consumer loan is for those who intend to buy everything: appliances or furniture, a car or a computer, for recreation and learning, or to refinance their current loans.
- favorable and transparent terms with a fixed interest rate during the first year and a floating rate for the loan remainder,
- select one of the currency options - BGN or EUR,
- quick and easy procedure for granting the loan, and
- No penalty fee for pre-term repayment.
Maximum maturity term: up to 120 months
Maximum loan amount: up to BGN 30,000 (or euro equivalent), depending on your income
Who is it for: for local citizens, who live and receive their income in this country.
Loan amount - up to BGN 30,000 (or euro equivalent) depending on your income (net of taxes and insurance) and the collateral offered.
- pledge on current and future receivables - salary, pension or receipts in accounts with the Bank amounting to 150% of the monthly payments on the loan and / or
- a guarantee in compliance with the loan amount.
Interest rates: we offer attractive and transparent rate terms - a fixed rate over the first year and a floating one for the loan remainder, in line with the market indices of 6-months SOFIBOR / 6-months EURIBOR plus a margin, in compliance with the Interest Rate Bulletin on individual loans.
The interest rates are as follows:
- BGN loans bear from 8,0% to 10,5%, and
- EUR loans are accrued from 7,5% to 10,0%,
depending on your commitment to transfer your salary to the Bank, or any other income amounting to 150% of the loan monthly installment and to pay two utilities at least via your account.
Fees and commissions:
- No fees and commissions in partial or full preterm payment of the loan,
- fee for loan application review and approval of the loan - 0,5%, min. BGN 50,
- Monthly fee for maintenance of the loan payment account - BGN 1,00,
- All other fees are in compliance with the Bank's Tariff for fees and commissions.
- Consumer loan application,
- Declaration to the loan application for the applicant (or guarantor, if applicable)
- Consent for transferring salary / Certificate of income of the applicant,
- ID card of the loan applicant (or co-debtor guarantors, if applicable).
The above data are current to June 2015.
APR would be 8,36% for a loan amounting to BGN 15 000 for a period of 84 months at 8,0% fixed interest rate for the first year and a floating rate for the remaining term formed by 6-Sofibor + margin and fees due.