This is to kindly inform you that as of July 6th, 2016 D Bank has introduced its new internet banking facility - D Bank online.
The new platform will provide you, along with the traditional BGN and foreign exchange transactions, a wide range of new features:
- opening of savings accounts,
- applying for a debit card,
- applying for a credit card,
- information about your savings and deposit accounts or loan facilities,
- review of card authorization,
- automatic utility payments, and
- add, remove, or edit your accounts.
In case you are already a registered user, you may follow the URL address used for login so far with your current username, password (and a list of TAN codes if you use any).
The records of existing users will be stored for one year in the "Archive" to the new platform.
For your convenience and additional security the Bank offers new, additional options for authorizing online transactions – either with TAN codes via free SMS, or with a Token (OTP) device for generating one-time codes.
In order to use any of these options, please submit to the Bank a completed application for changing of the authorization means. The current opportunity for using TAN codes in hard copy is in force as well.
Follow this link to find the full details of D Bank online functionalities.
Review the Terms of Service and Security Recommendations, as well as other documents:
- Application for initial registration to D Bank Online (for Individuals)
- Application for initial registration to D Bank Online (for business clients)
- Change of current registration
- Change of authorization means
Banking securely and everywhere!