D Commerce Bank has a license to perform investment services and activities.
In its capacity as Investment Intermediary the Bank offers a wide variety of investment services and operations with financial instruments such as:
intermediary in trading with shares, bonds and other financial instruments;
individual portfolio management;
repurchase deals with securities;
custody and administration of financial instruments on behalf of a client;
To be most useful we are bringing to your attention several documents (available in Bulgarian) concerning financial instruments, which will help you to explore in details their performance and understand the risk related to these instruments.
- General Terms, applicable to contracts with Clients for investment services and activities provided by the Bank under the Markets in Financial Instruments Act (MiFIA)",
- General information about the Bank,
- General description of Financial Instruments,
- Policy for client orders execution of the Bank,
- Information about clients’ classification,
- Information about the venues for the transactions’ execution,
- Conflict of Interest Policy,
- The Bank’s tariff in its capacity as an investment intermediary,
For more information, please contact our specialists:
Tel.: (#3592) 46 41 112
Fax: (#3592) 46 41 100
Address: Sofia 1606, 8 „General E. Totleben” Blvd.
We inform you that as of Nov. 1st, 2007 the Market in Financial Directive is in force (MIFID), which aims to harmonise regulations, procedures and requirements relating to transactions in financial instruments within the community and ensure greater transparency through a new regulatory regime for investment services.
The requirements laid down in this Directive are reflected in Bulgarian Markets in financial instruments Act, which aims to ensure the protection of investors in financial instruments, through the creation of conditions for improving their knowledge of the markets in financial instruments.